Bali Pass Trek
Bali Pass Trek is an awe-inspiring pass; situated at a high altitude of 4950 m. Bali Pass located in the Uttarkashi district offers picturesque and amphitheater views of Kala Nag, Banderpoonch and Swargarohini peaks. The mesmerizing beauty of nature keeps you awe-struck throughout your journey. the Bali pass trek is connecting to Yamunotri and Har Ki Dun valley. Bali pass Trek is Difficult kind of trek and it is meant for seasonal trekkers.
The Bali Pass Trek gives you the mesmirizing view of Swargrohini, Bandarpoonch peak. Bali pass trek can be operated between May to June and October to September. However mostly trekkers plan this trek at end of May month or mid June. this is Offbeats kind of treks. with challenging Steeps, narrow trails, adventurious route, trekker need to have very good physical and mental endurance to complete this trek successfully.
The trekkers who have already been to this Bali Pass trek, can go for Rupin Pass Trek which is based in Uttarakhand and the starting point of the Rupin Pass Trek is Dehradun which ends at Shimla.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Dehradun to Sankri (1920m)
So, we are all set to experience the adventure and we will be heading towards Sankri, the base camp location of our exhilarating Bali pass Trek.
Various historical sites of architectural value can be found here with auspicious temples that are renowned. We will pick you up at 7.00 AM from the Dehradun Railway station and from then on we are the companions of the most awaited trip. We will drive to Sankri via the queen of hills i.e. Mussoorie. Ironically, popular tourist destinations don’t even deserve your attention when you’re on a bigger journey like this. Mussoorie is not just another hill station on the way but has a pretty rich history in itself. Ruskin Bond, Stephen Alter, and Bill Aitkin (to name a few) all call Mussoorie their home.
The British structure can still be noticed across the town. From Mussoorie onwards, snow-capped hills appear in the distance. En-route to Sankri, we’ll get to see the spectacular “Kempty Falls.” Sankri serves as the expedition’s base camp as well as the gateway to the captivating Har Ki Dun. It is a picturesque village with elating views of the Himalayas, conveniently located at the astounding pinnacle of 1950 metres in the Tons Valley.
It is magically located 13 km inside the Govind Wildlife Sanctuary. The beautiful sun setting behind the Himalayas coupled with the shimmer of the Swargarohini peak makes Sankri an ideal base camp amidst the ridges. Reaching Sankri, we will explore the scenic hamlet to prepare for the trek that lays ahead and overnight stay at Sankri.
Sankri to Taluka to Seema (2560m)
This lovely abode offers exquisite scenery inside the prominent mountain backdrops when you wake up to a bright new day. So, we will drive towards Taluka and from Sankri, we are going to trek towards Seema. While trekking along the Supin River and through the pine forest passing by the picturesque locations, with lush-green valley around and peaceful environment you just feel like heaven on earth. Reaching Seema will have some tasty food and doze-off in the tents under the luminous sky.
Seema to Rainbasera (3100m)
We will trek towards Rainbasera after a delicious breakfast. We’ll take a break at Debshu Bugyal, where we’ll have a spectacular view of Black Peak. We’ll exit through the forest after crossing Debshu Bugyal. The views from each position are breathtaking; crossing the Supin River on a bridge while enjoying the company of your fellow trekkers before we arrive at our campsite. Overnight stay will be at the camps.
Rainbasera to Ruinsara Tal (3550m)
So, today is the 4th day of our adventure trek and we are all set to trek towards the beautiful Ruinsara Tal surrounded by grasslands and rhododendron bushes. Up above are the sapphire blue skies, and around are the thick forests of chestnut, deodar and sycamore. It will be an unforgettable experience to trek along starry, impish, gushing streams and cascades. The day will end with us arriving at this lovely lake, and we will spend the night at the camps.
Ruinsara Tal to Odari (4000m)
Starting the day at the scenic Ruinsara, we will be trekking towards Odari. Odari means a naturally made rock cave. According to the traditional knowledge, it is believed that For one night, Bali (Hanuman’s brother) stayed here. The views of the majestic peaks are literally breathtaking. When you arrive in Odari, you’ll spend the night in a tent.
Odari to Base camp (4675m)
Today is the sixth day of our adventurous journey, and we will be trekking to Base Camp. This hike will be challenging because we will be walking on a mountain with a 60-degree lean and plenty of stone. Overnight stay will be at camps.
Base camp to Lower Dhamni via Bali Pass (4950m)
So, today we are heading towards our destination point and therefore it will be longer and the most challenging one. Warming up ourselves a bit and moving towards Lower Dhamni the trail up to pass remains full of snow. Once we reach the pass we will enjoy the breath-taking views of mighty snow-clad peaks, and rest for some time and start again towards Lower Dhamni reaching Lower Dhamni will be all for day 7th. Overnight stay will be at camps.
Lower Dhamni to Jaan Ki Chatti to Dehradun
So, today is the last day of our adventurous Bali Pass trek, and we will be trekking towards Yamunotri which will be around 1-2 hours trek. On reaching Yamunotri we all can take a dip in the hot water springs of Yamunotri, which will help you and provide some relief from body aches. We will travel from the Yamunotri shrines to Jaan Ki Chatti and then down to Dehradun.
Per Person (Sankri to Jaan Ki Chatti)
Per Person (Dehradun to Dehradun)
- Accommodation during the Bali Pass trek (camping)
- All meals – vegetarian
- Campfire at Camps (If Available)
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges
- Trekking equipment (Hiking Pole, Crampons, Gaiters, tents, sleeping bags, ice axes, ropes, etc.)
- Services of an expert trek leader (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Services of an expert trek team (guides, cooks, helpers, porters/mules)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Achievement Certificate of Bali Pass trek
- Memories of Life Time of Bali Pass trek.
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Transport from Dehradun to trek & Return (Rs. 2000 Per Person Additional)
- Backpack offloading charges (Rs.250 Per Day/Per Bag)
- Food during transport from Dehradun to Trek & Return
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything apart from the inclusions
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. The Bali Pass trek is moderate to Difficult and meant for fit/adventurous, seasoned hikers.
- A. May-June / September-October
- A. Bali Pass point is at 4950m in Bali Pass trek.
- A. Dehradun is around 250km from Delhi by road. So many trains are well connected to Dehradun and as well Haridwar, which is 50km away from Dehradun. The nearest airport is Jolly Grand Airport.
- A. Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. Trekking shoes are not mandatory but, it will make the trek comfortable. Take a shoe with a good grip and high ankle support. It would be better if the shoes are waterproof.
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trek.
- A. 20-30 People
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 4 times a day i.e. Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
- A. Yes, we do provide Toilet tents.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected, always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. In Sankri you will get BSNL mobile network. In other locations, you won’t have any network.
- A. During the trek, you will get electricity only in Sankri.
We believe that your opinion will guide us.
Get Amazing Discounts..