4.7 Out of 5 stars (Based on 228 reviews)
Buckle up for an exciting backpacking trip to the wonderful country Vietnam. You get the ideal mix of culture, adventure, downtime, and nightlife on this trip. Start in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Then move for world heritage place of Vietnam Halong Bay where natural scenario is just breath taking. Fall in love with Hoi An’s lovely alleyways and Golden Bridge Hand which is base at Ba Na Hills of Da Nang City. After that, we continue south for sky scrapper city of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh. Here visit Chu Chi Tunnel, Reunification Palace and then Meckon Delta for boat ride and explore Local Villages. This group tour in Vietnam is packed full of epic adventures from start to finish. This 8-day excursion will definitely whet your appetite.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Day 01: ARRIVAL IN HANOI CITY TOUR
Welcome to Vietnam! Upon arrival in Hanoi transfer to hotel. Start the tour at the historic Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Then, A short walk from the mausoleum is the lotus-like shaped One Pillar Pagoda – resting on a single stone pillar emerging from the water. Visit Temple of Literature, the first University for the sons of mandarins, for an overview about Hanoi culture and ancient Vietnamese architecture. Visit Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Dong Xuan Market get on a walking tour through the old quarter to enjoy the bustling local life. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 02: HALONG BAY CRUISE | CAVING | KAYAKING
This morning we will depart for Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. At 10:00, arrive at Harbour. On cruise we will pass through thousands of Limestone Islands. Then continues joyful journey to Sung Sot Cave, largest of Halong bay. After having lunch we will move for the Trinh Nu Cave.Here you can have amazing Kayaking.Then move to Ti Top Island.Enjoy the beautiful view of Sunset.Move towards Harbour and transfer to Hanoi for Overnight Stay at Hanoi.
Note: This tour may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 03: FLY TO DA NANG | LOCAL MARKET VISIT
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will fly to Da Nang. A coastal city in central Vietnam known for its sandy beaches and history as a French colonial port. It’s a popular base for visiting the inland Bà Nà hills to the west of the city. Here the hillside Hải Vân Pass has views of Da Nang Bay and the Marble Mountains. Later, we will have a Walking tour to Night Market. Overnight in Danang.
Day 04 : DA NANG - BA NA HILL - GOLDEN BRIDGE
Today, we will visit Ba Na Hills – King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central Vietnam. You will admire the heights by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia and will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda, then observe the panorama of Danang City. Continue to visit one of the world’s greatest places 2018 – The Golden Bridge before return to Danang. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 05: FLY TO HO CHI MINH CITY | BACKPACKER STREET | WALKING TOUR
Today we will drive Da Nang airport for your flight for Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is morden city of Vietnam, filled with energy and excitement. We will have a walking tour to Ben Thanh Market and Backpacker Street. Here you can experience the best Nightlife culture of Vietnam. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 06: CU CHI TUNNELS | CITY TOUR | SKY BAR
In the morning we will visit the famous Cu Chi, an incredible underground tunnel network. The tunnels, over 250 km in length and up to three levels deep in places. We visit the Reunification Palace, the former palace of President Thieu and his predecessors. This building is a museum and venue for official receptions. Nearby is the Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 and one of the city’s major landmarks Here you can also have thrilling Experience of shooting of AK-47, by own Have, shopping at Ben Thanh market. Enjoy Evening at Amazing Sky Bars. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 07: DEPART FROM HO CHI MINH CITY
After Breakfast, check out from the hotel. Process to Airport and Board your flights for representative cities. The marvelous trip ends here.
₹ 59,900/- Per Person
Booking and Payment Policies
- Full payment / Advance Payment to be made at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before 15 days of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST 5% (Service Tax) will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed 10 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 15−29 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 15 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Booking Amount is Non refundable.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
Other Terms & Policies
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice.
- The Itinerary may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only.
- All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd. reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
- You can book International Flights from India & Back. Else our team will assist you for Flight bookings.
- – Book your Arrival flight to Hanoi Before 3 PM on Day 01.
- – Book your Return flight From Da Nang of anytime at Day 06
- Domestic Flight allows 7Kg Hand Luggage & 20Kg Check In Luggage
- E-Visa Requirements:
- – Passport with at least 6 months validity
- – Photograph with Straight Looking without Glasses
- – Return Flight Tickets
- Personal Expenses in Vietnam trip might very from ₹15,000 to ₹20,000 Including Meals and other.
- Budget extra for shopping, alcohol & additional activities that you may plan to do.
- Anyone who is is double vaccinated with Covishield or Covaxin is allowed to enter Vietnam without quarantine.
Group Discount Available