4.7 Out of 5 stars (Based on 842 reviews)
Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip Route: Delhi-Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra-Turtuk-Pangong Lake-Kargil-Srinagar
A motorbike expedition is one of the foremost thrilling ways to explore any region at your own pace, whereas feeling the wind in your face and experiencing the native life and culture. Be part of us on an exciting bike expedition to Ladakh along the enthralling roads of northern India. Journey through rough terrains and gushing rivers; ride on ice-covered regions and conquer the best motorable passes – this can be the ultimate biking journey you have got been looking ahead to all of your life.
Best Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip Organizer
Stopover in azure lakes, adventuresome terrains, peaceful outback, and almost all over your heart always wanted to wander around; practically to those places, you have always seen in movies and wallpapers! you definitely are about to forget your years of daily slow routine for those magical days of the Manali Leh Srinagar Road trip on some of the best mountain range Roads. So, to find yourself losing your way in which (not necessarily!) have a glance to set up your forthcoming Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip.
Basically, it wants no introduction and words let down to clarify the glory of a miserable place. This can be the perfect place for tourists wanting to loosen up and refresh themselves in the lap of nature. The Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip goes to convey you a more wonderful experience than you’re imagining now simply by reading it. The tour starts from the picturesque Manali surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests and calm and composed scenes of the natural stream Bias.
The 479-kilometer-long Leh – Manali road, the ideal Mecca of Road trips haven’t been christened so just like that. The arid cold desert that lies at a staggering altitude is going to leave you breathless. In this Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip, You’ll be riding your bike on various ranges of high-altitude trails, as well as the Khardung La, the WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD at 18380 ft higher than water level.
Another major highlight of this tour is the Baralacha La (16500 ft) also called the Switzerland OF India flanked by mountain ranges on each side that includes some gorgeous sand and rock natural formations. In this Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip, also visit, Magnetic Hill and the Kargil War Memorial, Nubra valley, Pangong Lake, Turtuk, Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame, and Leh Palace are major attractions of this Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip.
If you looking for the best Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Package – Check out at Aahvan.com
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
DELHI – MANALI
Our Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip will start from Delhi the capital of India; our team will pick you up from the Majnu Ka Tilla Pickup Stand at 5 PM and board the bus for the journey to the Backpacker’s town Manali.
As it will be an almost 12-hour journey from Delhi to Manali (560 km). It will start giving you the hilly experiences and also the exciting feeling that how awesome your Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip is going to be.
Meanwhile, your jaw will be half-open having the breathtaking views of villages along our way to Manali. A part of Bias River Valley, Manali is situated at an altitude of more than 2000 meters from where you have the views of wooden forests, orchards, rivers, endless Himalayan mountain ranges, and more, for nothing but sheer visual delight. Volvo will be in charge of your comfort concerns during overnight journeys…
ARRIVE MANALI – LOCAL CITY TOUR
Arriving Manali in the morning, check into the hotel, and take some rest. Our team will provide you a detailed introduction and all tiny information about the routes, maps, destinations, rules & regulations and also, guide you for improving riding skills for high altitude Himalayan roads.
You can also visit quaint charming places of Manali like Hadimba Temple (also referred to as Dhoongri temple; it is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba who was the wife of mightiest of the five Pandavas – Bhim), Local Tibetan Monasteries, Nature Reserve (if avifauna interest a tourist to Manali.
This is best to enjoy some of the colors in wings and sky) and Old Manali (swaying eucalyptus, lovely roads, sweet little eateries, small kitschy marketplaces and cafes that serve your favorite continental food),
Manu Maharishi temple (one and only temple in India dedicated to Rishi Manu after whom the town is named). You will enjoy the delicious local food of Manali and a night’s stay at Manali.
MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – JISPA (140 Km/ 8 Hrs)
Having a healthy breakfast, we will start the Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip riding toward Jispa crossing Rohtang Pass (13000 ft above sea level). Rohtang Pass is nature’s most bewitching and venturous pass of the Himalayas which connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh. In the Alternative Option, we will drive through Atal Tunnel on Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip.
So along with our way, you will enjoy the scenic beauty of these Valleys and the Chandra & Bhaga Rivers. Jispa (12000ft) is located 20 km north of Keylong whose riverside and Himalayan mountain backdrop are sure to leave anyone breathless. Arriving at Jispa will be all for the first day of our Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip. Stay will be overnight at Jispa directly under the sky and magnificent stars.
JISPA – SARCHU (100 Km/ 5 Hrs)
In the morning after breakfast, we start the Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip riding toward Sarchu crossing Baralacha La (16500 ft) the third highest motorable pass in the world. On the way pass by two marvelous lakes Deepak Taal & SurajTaal. Deepak Tal is a little manmade lake close to Patseo has its own charm whereas Suraj Taal Lake (the third highest lake in India and 21st highest lake in the world) is the origin of Bhaga river, a tributary of the Chenab river. The Chandra river originates from a moon-shaped lake; Chandra Lake.
The feeling of passing thru this precise skip has a feeling of its very own form and you additionally will journey that by using yourself. Sarchu is the place you virtually begin to see these special searching soil formations on the mountains and the distinct hues of Ladakh will come to be greater outstanding simply around Sarchu and onwards. Arriving at Sarchu, in a single day continue to be will be in camp.
SARCHU – LEH (253 Km/ 10 Hrs)
Finally, we begin the Manali Leh Srinagar Road day trip moving from Sarchu in the direction of Dream vicinity Leh crossing 22 Gata loops (Gata Loops simply earlier than mountain climbing Naked La – a sequence of 22 hairpin bends) and forty-five km Pang ground. Taglang Pass is nestled at an altitude of 17480 toes above sea level, in the Zanskar range, which is the 2nd best possible mountain pass in Ladakh. On arrival, a nightlong stay at Leh.
LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY (150 Km / 6 Hrs)
Time to turn on the adventure mode at Khardungla (also popularly known as K-top) the entrance to Shyok and Nubra valleys and also the world’s utmost motorable pass according to BRO (Border Road Organization), with almost ‘Heart in mouth’ condition!
The ‘Khardungla’ is found on the Ladakh vary is 40 kilometers from Leh and it’s positioned at an altitude of 18,380 ft. and is also called the ‘Pass of Lower Castle’. This would be the most adventurous day of the Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip.
The place offers superb picturesque and engaging views of valleys. In addition, Tibetan prayer flags add various colors to the scenic beauty. Khardungla is a very significant Historical place of major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar.
Bikers from all over the world visit this pass on their motorcycles and Do Mountain biking which is a refreshing and memorable experience for a lifespan. Further, we’ll ride towards Nubra valley, the nightlong stay will be at Nubra.
NUBRA – GREAT SIACHEN BASE CAMP – NUBRA (160 Km / 8 Hrs)
After a scrumptious breakfast, In Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip we head towards Siachen Base Camp Excursion, one of the gateways to Siachen Glacier and the highest. The Base Camp is situated at a height of 12000ft above Sea Level. Siachen has the highest battlefield ground in the world.
In other options, we can also visit Turtuk, which is one of the few places in India where one can witness Balti culture, and one can find a few homestays and guest houses in the village. Arriving back in Nubra, the overnight stay will be at Nubra.
NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE (160 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will explore the beauty of Nubra valley which is also known as the ‘Orchard of the Desert’. The entire Nubra valley is a tourist destination in itself there’s nothing that isn’t worth visiting. Nubra is a tri-armed valley situated northeast of Ladakh valley.
Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 kilometers north of Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, India. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra (the valley of flowers). The beauty of this cold desert is an experience to cherish for a lifespan. Then, we will ride to Pangong for an overnight stay at the Pangong.
PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH (320 Km /10 Hrs)
Today, in our Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip, We are here at Pangong Tso Lake, the climax scene of Phunsukwangdu! (Three Idiots Movie). Pangong-Tso (Pangong Lake) is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas and one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia; Situated at a height of 14000 feet.
The lake is 130 km long, 45 km of which lies in India while the remaining stay in China. It is Shaded from ink blue to turquoise to aquamarine to purple to other brilliant colors, you have to see it to believe it.
The Lake is 5 kilometers wide at its broadest point and during winter the lake freezes completely despite being saline water. After seeing the whole view you will be like” Jahanpanah! Tussi great ho! ”. In the evening return back to Leh and the overnight stay will be at the hotel.
LEH – KARGIL (220 Km/ 8 hrs)
Starting our Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip return journey riding toward Kargil. The Distance is almost 220 Km and it will take 8 hours to reach Kargil.
The route is descent and tiny and steep but mind-soothing.
By the route, we will visit Magnetic Hill. Here, Objects and cars on the hill road may appear to roll uphill in defiance of gravity when they are, in fact, rolling downhill. We will also visit, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara in between. Overnight Stay at Kargil.
KARGIL – SRINAGAR (210 km/ 7 hrs)
Early in the morning after having breakfast, we start riding toward our final Destination Srinagar. En route, we will visit the Memorial of the Kargil War and take pride in being Indian Citizens. On arrival, time to say goodbye to your best companion throughout the entire adventurous Manali Leh Srinagar road trip. The most adventurous Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip will end here.
₹ 22,999/- PP
₹ 20,999/- PP
₹ 32,999/- PP
₹ 30,999/- PP
₹ 37,999/- PP
₹ 33,999/- PP
₹ 47,999/- PP
₹ 43,999/- PP
✅ Royal Enfield Himalayan 411CC Bike (For Rented Bike Option)
✅ Riding Jacket, Gloves and Knee Guard for Bikers
✅ Transportation from Delhi to Manali
✅ Tempo/Innova Vehicle (For Tempo Traveller Option)
✅ Sharing-based accommodation in Hotels/Camps/Guest houses (Double Sharing for Couples)
✅ Breakfast + Dinner (From Dinner on Day 02 till Breakfast on Day 10)
✅ Experienced Motorbike Mechanic during the trip
✅ Pangong, Nubra Permission fee
✅ Wildlife & Environmental Fee
✅ Oxygen Cylinder, Oximeter & Basic First Aid Kit
✅ Backup Vehicle to Carry Luggage
✅ All tolls during the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
✅ Achievement Certificate
✅ Memories of Life Time
❌ GST 5% (Service Tax)
❌ Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
❌ Any insurance
❌ Early check-in or late checkout rooms at any Guest House/ Camps
❌ Any entry fees or Personal Expenses
❌ Airport Transfers
❌ Fuel for own Vehicle Option
❌ Additional stays at any place except Itinerary will be chargeable.
❌ Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
❌ Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Full payment / Advance Payment to be made at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before 15 days of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST 5% (Service Tax) will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed 10 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at email@example.com
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice.
- The Itinerary may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only.
- All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd. reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
- For Rented Bike Option Rs.10,000 is the deposit Amount, which will be refunded back on the final day after completing trip.
- If you leave your bike at any place then deposit amount will not be refunded.
- Any damage/change of spare part will be payable by traveler directly.
- For International Traveller Rs. 4000 will be additional
- Liability for change in itinerary due to any reasons beyond our control Like Change in Weather Condition, Government Regulations, Local Authority, Biker Unions Rules & Regulations.
capture the moment that captivates you
Because safety comes First
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Gloves Riding
- Riding pants
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. There 2 ways to reach Ladakh. 1. The route from Manali to Leh 2. The route from Srinagar to Leh. Most travelers opt to go on this trip from June to September. So these months are Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip’s best time to travel.
- A. We provide Royal Enfield Himalayan Bikes for the Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of bikes like Bajaj Avenger, Royal Enfield 350 & Royal Enfield 500 in Leh Ladakh Road Trip.
- A. No, we don’t have bikes with right shift gears.
- A. In the Srinagar Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip, we provide all the accessories like Riding Jacket, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel, etc.
- A. In the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, we provide all bikes in perfect conditions, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel is also included in this Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip Cost.
- A. 60% Roads are in good condition, in other 40% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanics and every tool you do need during the Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip.
- A. In backup vehicle we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. Yes, Our Team will provide you a Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip Map.
- A. 30-40 People
- A. This is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain and hail.
- A. Yes there will be very cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
- A. Anybody travelling 10,000 feet above sea level will find difficulty in breathing or is likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to low level of atmospheric oxygen. The biggest cause of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) is dehydration. People on the trip forget to drink enough water, they just keep on riding.
- To beat AMS, take the following steps:
1. Drink lots and lots of water mixed with glucose.
2. Take everything slow. Even little labor at high altitudes will leave you spent.
3. Take one Diamox at Manali on the morning when you leave for Leh. Diamox takes one hour to start working.
4. Don’t push too hard, take the trip slow. Ascent slowly, decent slowly.
5. If you feel the symptoms creeping up, stop and take some rest. Don’t keep pushing.
- A. Ladakhi people speaks local Ladakhi language though all of them understand Hindi with some of them (city dwellers) understand English too.
- A. Money can be exchanged only in Srinagar, Manali & Leh town, you can also use debit/credit card in few of the reputed shops and hotels but at additional 2% service tax.
- A. During the whole Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip you can get a BSNL network in some places, in Manali and Srinagar you can get every mobile network but in Ladakh region you can only access postpaid Jio, BSNL and Airtel.
- A. Khardungla Pass is the highest point of Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip situated at the height of 5359m / 17582 ft.
- A. During the Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip we provide Breakfast and dinner.
- A. The Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip is a group activity and Trip leaders have the responsibility of the whole trip in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However, you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. Yes, this Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. Yes, the Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip is very safe for female solo travelers. Among all the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Tour organizers, Team Aahvan Adventures has a very proactive and responsible approach for all the trekkers, especially for female travelers.
- A. Yes in Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip, you can join us as Solo Traveller. There are many solo male and female travelers join us for the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
- A. If you are going to drive the bike then you must have a valid driving license as per government rules. As a pillion rider or as, the minimum age required is 10+ years.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected in Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip, we suggest you always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. No, you do not need to take any permits. In our trip cost, we include Ladakh Permit from the Authorised Government department.
- A. Yes, you can go to Manali Leh Srinagar Road Trip along with your family. The trip is moderate however physical fitness is required.
Get Amazing Discounts..