Hidden in the subtle hills of eastern sub-Himalayas lies Meghalaya, one of the most drenched places on the planet. The land is blessed with untouched forests, plateaus, breathtaking waterfalls, crystal clear land and rivers. Meghalaya is home to ancient cultures, where people are smart, intelligent and friendly.
Literally means ‘the abode of clouds’ and signifies the state’s rightful claim as being the wettest place where most of the land is covered by vast expanses of tropical forests, flourishing with a biodiversity of fauna & flora. Some of the small pockets of forests also known as ‘sacred groves are preserved since ancient times by local communities due to their cultural significance.
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
On arrival at Guwahati (GAU) Airport / GHY Railway Station & transfer to Shillong, called ‘Scotland of the East”. Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
After early breakfast, we will move towards Cherrapunji. Then visit the beautiful Laitlum Grand Canyon & Mawdok Valley. Evening return to Hotel, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
After early breakfast We will see Seven Sister Falls & Mawsmai Caves. Also, there will be a short trek to the UNESCO World Heritage Site: Double Decker Living Roots Bridge. Return to the Hotel by evening. Overnight stay at Cherranpunji
After early breakfast, drive to Dawki to enjoy a boat ride on the river while return visits Mawlynnong – “Asia’s Cleanest Village”. Mawlynnong offers many interesting sights such as the living room bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another small rock. Then Move towards Shnongpdeng. Overnight stay at Hotel at Shnongpdeng.
After breakfast, the day is reserved for adventure sport activities. All can do Boating, Snorkeling, Cliff Jumping and many more. Lateron drive back to Shillong visiting Krang Suri Falls Enroute. Overnight at Shillong.
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and move to Guwahati. Take the departure transfers to Guwahati Airport (GAU) for your onward journey. (Trip Ends Here)
Rs. 21,999/- Per Person (Ex-Delhi)
- Vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Cherrapunjee
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Shillong
- Accommodation for 1 night at Shnongpdeng
- Breakfast in Shillong & Cherrapunjee, Dinner & Breakfast in Shnongpdeng
- Vehicle for transfers and sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- All tolls, parking charges and driver allowance All Taxes
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Any specific component not mentioned in inclusions
- Expenses of Personal Nature or Tips / Camera Fees/monument fees / Entry fees
- Travel Insurance
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Gloves Riding
- Riding pants
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion