4.7 Out of 5 stars (Based on 538 reviews)
A Spiti Valley Bike Trip is a completely thrilling bike ride experience to the most adventurous routes in India. The Spiti Valley is a cold desert mountain valley high in the Himalaya Mountains in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh’s north-eastern corner. The word “Spiti” means “Middle Ground,” referring to the region that lies between Tibet and India.
If you looking for the best Spiti Valley Bike Trip Package – Check out at Aahvan.com
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
The Spiti Valley Bike Trip expedition will start from Delhi; our team will be receiving you from the pickup point and we will be heading towards Manali the valley of gods.
The trip from Delhi to Manali will take approximately 12-15 hours and will undoubtedly be enjoyable, as it will keep you all excited and enthusiastic about your Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
We will arrive in Manali early in the morning, check in to our hotels, and relax. Trip Exper will brief you on specific details about the routes, maps, destinations, and rules and regulations that our team will provide.
Now you are ready to take a local city tour of Manali where you witness the charming beauty of nature with a historical and mythological touch to it.
The places that are worth visiting are Hadimba Temple, Local Tibetan Monasteries, Nature Reserve and Old Manali (swaying eucalyptus, lovely roads, sweet little eateries, small kitschy marketplaces and cafes that serve your favorite continental food), Manu Maharishi temple (one and only temple in India dedicated to Rishi Manu after whom the town is named).
And after enjoying the appetizing local food of Manali the night stay will be at the hotel.
After breakfast, Spiti Valley Bike Trip start from Manali to Rampur and it will be 197 km, as it has all the modern facilities and it can be used as a stopover before the long journey to Lahaul Spiti. Here you can visit the beautiful Padam Palace. It will be all for the first day of our trip from Manali. Overnight at Rampur.
Today, Drive to the Last Village of India Chitkul, as the river Baspa will be on your right side. On the way, you will pass through Rakcham village. The Indian road ends here. Chitkul is situated at 3450m in height. This is the most beautiful village in Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
Chitkul is the last Indian village on the India-China border and experiences another beautiful valley. According to the Centre of Atmospheric Sciences at IIT Delhi, Chitkul has the cleanest air in India. Overnight stay at Chitkul.
We begin riding towards Tabo, a small town in the Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, India, on the banks of the Spiti River.
Tabo is a traditional Himalayan village located on the Rekong Peo and Kaza highway in the Lahaul-Spiti area of Himachal Pradesh, India. Tabo is a small village on the banks of the Spiti River, at an elevation of 10,000 feet above sea level.
Enroute, We will visit beautiful Nako Village. We will cross through Sumdo Border and Ka loops. We will also visit the Famous Gue Mummy Stupa, where we can see well preserved 500 years old mummy of Sangha Tenzing.
Tabo is famous for its ancient monastery; this monastery is awarded a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Tabo Monastery is also known as the “Himalayan Ajanta” because of the large number of frescoes painted on the walls.
The frescoes were decorated with herbal colors by Kashmiri artists, and “Jataka Tales” can be found all over the wall. That is it for today in this Spiti Valley Bike Trip. Check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
In morning we will be riding to. Kaza located in the state of Himachal Pradesh is a famous and important town in the Spiti Valley.
En route visit Dhankar Monastery which is situated at a height of 3894m. Dhankar is the confluence of the Spiti River & Pin River.
We will also visit Pin valley and then drive to Kaza. Kaza located in the state of Himachal Pradesh is a famous and important town in the Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
The old town is located on the outer edge of the city and the major attraction here is an ancient monastery.
After having breakfast, We will explore the magnificent beauty of Kaza. We will visit the Key Gompa Monastery and nestled between the mountains in a bowl-shaped area in the Spiti Valley is a small remote village named Langza.
This village is situated at an altitude of 14,500 feet above sea level in the Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh in northern India
Langza is also considered to be one of the highest villages in the world with a motorable road. And Komic is the world’s highest village with a road. This is highest point in our Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
Hikkim is a village in the Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh state in northern India. It is near the Kaza location. With residences ranging from 4330 to 4400 meters, it is one of India’s highest year-round inhabited locations. Overnight stay will be at Kaza.
Kaza to Chandratal (100km)
From Kaza, We will ride towards Chandratal. En route, We will visit the Key Gompa Monastery and nestled between the mountains in a bowl-shaped area in the Spiti Valley is a small remote village named Key.
Also visit the highest suspension bridge in Asia – The Chicham Bridge, quite an astounding spectacle at that. The bridge is at a staggering height of 13596 ft and connects the two villages named Chicham and Kibber. Look down this one and you will find yourself gaping below, at a 1000 ft deep gorge!
At Chandratal Lake, Here is also a motorable road available till parking made 2 km from the lake. The crescent shape of the lake gave it its name. The ‘Lake of the Moon,’ also known as Chandra Tal, is situated in Himachal Pradesh’s Lahaul and Spiti district in the Spiti region.
It is located in the Himalayas at a height of around 4,300 meters (14,100 feet). On one side, mountains overlook the lake, while on the other, a majestic cirque offers a glimpse. Chandra Tal offers a magnificent view at night (after sunset).
While the temperature drops below zero degrees Celsius during the pre-winter months, the sky is filled with thousands of stars and provides a spectacular view of the Milky Way. We’ll spend the night at the campsite after dinner, dozing off in our tents under the splendid sky.
Chandratal to Manali to Delhi (120km)
After breakfast, We start to move back to Manali early in the morning. En route, we will cross Atal Tunnel which is 9 Km long.
By late evening, we will transfer to Delhi for an onward journey.
Delhi (Trip Ends Here)
The overnight journey will be on a Bus. By morning, we will reach Delhi. And now you’ve got a group of good friends and an extra bag to take home, which is full of adventurous, fun-filled memories to treasure for a lifetime.
20 May to 29 May (OPEN)
27 May to 05 Jun (17 Seats Left)
03 Jun to 12 Jun (OPEN)
10 Jun to 19 Jun (14 Seats Left)
17 Jun to 26 Jun (12 Seats Left)
24 Jun to 03 Jul (OPEN)
01 Jul to 10 Jul (OPEN)
08 Jul to 17 Jul (OPEN)
15 Jul to 24 Jul (OPEN)
22 Jul to 31 Jul (15 Seats Left)
29 Jul to 07 Aug (OPEN)
05 Aug to 14 Aug (OPEN)
12 Aug to 21 Aug (OPEN)
19 Aug to 28 Aug (OPEN)
26 Aug to 04 Sep (OPEN)
02 Sep to 11 Sep (OPEN)
09 Sep to 18 Sep (OPEN)
Book Before 30 April
₹ 19,999/- PP
₹ 17,999/- PP
₹ 25,999/- PP
₹ 22,999/- PP
₹ 33,999/- PP
₹ 30,999/- PP
₹ 43,999/- PP
₹ 40,999/- PP
Royal Enfield Himalayan 411CC Bike (For Rented Bike Option)
Riding Jacket, Gloves and Knee Guard for Bikers
Tempo/Innova Vehicle (For Tempo Traveller Option)
Sharing-based accommodation in Hotels/Camps/Guest houses (Double Sharing for Couples)
Breakfast + Dinner (From Dinner on Day 02 till Breakfast on Day 09)
Experienced Motorbike Mechanic during the trip
Wildlife & Environmental Fee
Oxygen Cylinder, Oximeter & Basic First Aid Kit
Backup Vehicle to Carry Luggage
All tolls during the Trip
Memories of Life Time
❌ GST 5% (Service Tax)
❌ Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
❌ Any insurance
❌ Early check-in or late checkout rooms at any Guest House/ Camps
❌ Any entry fees or Personal Expenses
❌ Airport Transfers
❌ Fuel for own Vehicle Option
❌ Additional stays at any place except Itinerary will be chargeable.
❌ Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
❌ Camera/video camera fee at monuments
Because safety comes First
- Full payment / Advance Payment to be made at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before 15 days of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST 5% (Service Tax) will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed 10 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 15−30 days: 50% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 14 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice.
- The Itinerary may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only.
- All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd. reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
- For Rented Bike Option Rs.10,000 is the deposit Amount, which will be refunded back on the final day after completing trip.
- If you leave your bike at any place then deposit amount will not be refunded.
- Any damage/change of spare part will be payable by traveler directly.
- For International Traveller Rs. 4000 will be additional
- Liability for change in itinerary due to any reasons beyond our control Like Change in Weather Condition, Government Regulations, Local Authority, Biker Unions Rules & Regulations.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Gloves Riding
- Riding pants
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. July to October is best time for Spiti valley Bike trip.
- A. We provide Royal Enfield Himalayan Bikes for the Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of bikes like Bajaj Avenger, Royal Enfield 350 & Royal Enfield 500 in Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
- A. In the Spiti Valley Bike Trip, we provide all the required accessories like Riding Jacket, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel, etc.
- A. In the Spiti Valley Road Trip, we provide you best and perfect conditions of bike, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel is also included in the Spiti Valley Bike Trip cost.
- A. During the time of Spiti Road Trip, 60% Roads are in good condition and in other 40% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, You do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanic and every tool you need during the Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
- A. During Spiti Valley Bike Trip, we mostly provide you with Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero as the backup vehicle.
- A. There are 30-40 members are in one group during Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
- A. Yes, You need to carry thermal wear because the weather of the Spiti Valley Bike Trip is very cold.
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10° in the Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
A. Anybody traveling 10,000 feet above sea level will find difficulty in breathing or is likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to low levels of atmospheric oxygen. The biggest cause of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) is dehydration. People on the trip forget to drink enough water, they just keep on riding.
To beat AMS, take the following steps:
1. Drink lots and lots of water mixed with glucose.
2. Take everything slow. Even little labor at high altitudes will leave you spent.
3. Take one Diamox at Manali on the morning when you leave for Spiti Valley. Diamox takes one hour to start working.
4. Don’t push too hard, take the trip slow. Ascent slowly, decent slowly.
5. If you feel the symptoms creeping up, stop and take some rest. Don’t keep pushing.
- A. We provide food for 2 times a day i.e. Breakfast and dinner during the Spiti Valley Bike Trip.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.
Get Amazing Discounts..