4.7 Out of 5 stars (Based on 842 reviews)
Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip
Route: Srinagar-Sonmarg-Kargil-Leh-Nubra-Siachen Basecamp-Pangong Lake-Jispa-Manali-Delhi
A motorbike expedition is one among the foremost thrilling ways to explore any region at your own pace, whereas feeling the wind in your face, experiencing the native life and culture. Be part of us on an exciting bike expedition to Ladakh along the enthralling roads of northern India. Journey through rough terrains and gushing rivers; ride on ice-covered regions and conquer the best motorable passes – this can be the ultimate biking journey you have got been looking ahead to all of your life.
Stopover in azure lakes, adventuresome terrains, peaceful outback, and almost all over your heart always wanted to wander around; practically to those places, you have always seen in movies and wallpapers! you definitely are about to forget your years of daily slow routine for those magical days of the Srinagar Leh Delhi Road trip on some of the best mountain range Roads. So, to find yourself by losing your ways in which (not necessarily!) have a glance to set up your forthcoming Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
Best Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip Organizer
Basically, it wants no introduction and words let down to clarify the glory of miserable place. This can be the perfect place for tourists wanting to loosen up and refresh your-self in the lap of nature. The Srinagar Leh Delhi road trip goes to convey you a more wonderful experience than you’re imaging now simply by reading it. The tour starts from the picturesque Manali surrounded by majestic hills and woody forests and calm and composed scenes of the natural stream Bias.
The 479 kilometer long Leh – Manali road, the ideal Mecca of Road trips hasn’t been christened so just like that. The arid cold desert that lies at a staggering altitude is going to leave you breathless. You’ll be riding your bike on various ranges of high-altitude trails, as well as the Khardung La, the WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD at 18380 ft higher than water level.
Another major highlight of this tour is the Baralacha La (16500 ft) also called the Switzerland OF India flanked by mountain ranges on each side that includes some gorgeous sand and rock natural formations. Also, Magnetic Hill and the Kargil War Memorial, Nubra valley, Pangong Lake, Turtuk, Shanti Stupa, Hall of Fame, Leh Palace are major attractions of this Srinagar Leh Manali road trip.
If you looking for the best Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Package – Check out at Aahvan.com
sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
ARRIVE IN SRINAGAR – LOCAL CITY TOUR
Srinagar is the place where one should spend the entire day looking at. It’s a very beautiful place that comes our way on the Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip. There you see numerous varieties of boathouses, and vegetation applied there’s a wealth on its own. The lake has water travel facilities for trekkers and travelers.
The amazing thing that dwells in its richness is, similar to we tend individuals go to school they use boats as a mode of transportation. We can also visit the Shankaracharya temple and also the Mughal gardens. Here in Srinagar, the culture and the clothing they offer are completely different and superb. Nightlong in Srinagar.
SRINAGAR – KARGIL (200 Km/ 8 Hrs)
Today is the initial day when you won’t be riding your bike quickly and stiffly. It will be a graceful ride from Srinagar to Kargil. The area from Srinagar to Kargil is around 200 kilometers and it will take around 7 to 8 hours.
The read of the route is astonishing and stunning on bikes. En route, we will also visit Sonmarg. Also, you get fascinated by snowy mountains, varied glaciers, varied grasslands, and a stream named “Nallah Sindh”.
There will be a crossing of Zoji La, the roads that are really descent and also the Srinagar Leh town road trip starts more durable. From Zoji La, you attract a contemporary cold water stream that’s that superimposed beauty in itself.
Finally, we tend to are about to reach Kargil, there is Kargil War Memorial, or what will call as Dras War Memorial. Another place you’ll be able to see is Pathar Saheb Gurudwara. It permits you to visualize supreme sacrifice inside the war at Kargil. Nightlong stay at Kargil.
KARGIL TO LEH (220 Km/ 8 Hrs)
Kargil to Leh is another halfway road trip site. It’s a 220-kilometre distance and can take 7-8 hours. The route is descent and tiny and steep but mind-soothing. It’s opening within the wild to Leh Ladakh place.
By late evening we are going to reach Leh town and then check over the hotels. Once having some rest, one will visit the native market and native food. Nightlong stay at Leh.
LEH – KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY (150 Km / 6 Hrs)
Time to turn on the adventure mode at Khardungla (also popularly known as K-top) the entrance to Shyok and Nubra valleys and also the world’s utmost motorable pass according to BRO (Border Road Organization), with almost ‘Heart in mouth’ condition! The ‘Khardungla’ is found on the Ladakh vary is 40 kilometers from Leh and it’s positioned at an altitude of 18,380 ft and is also called the ‘Pass of Lower Castle’.
The place offers superb picturesque and engaging views of valleys. In addition, Tibetan prayer flags add various colors to the scenic beauty. Khardungla is a very significant Historical place of major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar.
Bikers from all over the world visit this pass on their motorcycles and Do Mountain biking which is a refreshing and memorable experience for a lifespan. Further, we’ll ride towards Nubra valley, arriving at Nubra nightlong stay will be at the hotel.
NUBRA – GREAT SIACHEN BASE CAMP – NUBRA (160 Km / 8 Hrs)
After a delicious breakfast, we are heading to Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip towards Siachen Base Camp Excursion, one of the gateways to Siachen glacier and the highest. The base Camp is located at a height of 12000ft higher than the water level. Siachen has the highest battleground in the world.
In option, we are able to also visit Turtuk, which is one of the few places in the Republic of India where one will witness Balti culture, and one can find a number of homestays and guest houses in the village. Arriving back in Nubra, the nightlong at Nubra.
NUBRA VALLEY – PANGONG LAKE (160 Km / 6 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast, we will explore the wonder of Nubra valley which is also called the ‘Orchard of the Desert’. The complete Nubra valley could be a traveler’s destination in itself there’s nothing that isn’t value visiting. Nubra is a tri-armed valley situated to the northeast of Ladakh valley.
Diskit the capital of Nubra is about 150 km north of Leh city, the capital of Ladakh district, India. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra (the valley of flowers). The wonder of this cold desert is an experience to love for the lifespan. Then, we will ride to Pangong for a nightlong stay at the Pangong.
PANGONG TSO LAKE – LEH (320 Km /10 Hrs)
We are here at Pangong Tso Lake, the climax scene of Phunsuk Wangdu! (Three Idiots Movie). Pangong-Tso (Pangong Lake) is an endorheic lake within the mountain range and one of the biggest briny lakes in Asia; placed at a height of 14000 feet, the lake is 130 km long, 45 km of which lies in India while the remaining stay in China.
It is Shaded from an ink blue to turquoise to aquamarine to purple to other brilliant colors, you’ve got to visualize it to believe it. The Lake is 5 km wide at its broadest point and during winter the lake freezes completely despite being saline water. After seeing the entire view you’ll be like” Jahanpanah! Tussi great ho! ”. In the evening come back to Leh and have a nightlong stay at Leh.
LEH – SARCHU (330 km/ 9 hrs)
Starting our Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip return journey riding toward Sarchu. En route, we’ll visit the world’s second-highest motorable road Tanglangla placed at a height of 5328m, huge Pang Grounds, 22 Gota Loops, and Zing Zing Bar. By late afternoon, we reach Sarchu and check in at camp and nightlong with one last great campfire that would never fade out from your memories of the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
SARCHU – JISPA (80 km/ 6 hrs)
Today, we will drive to Jispa crossing Baralacha Pass also called Switzerland of India. Also en route, we will visit Suraj Taal & Deepak Taal. By afternoon, we reach to Jispa and check in at camp and night long at Jispa.
JISPA – MANALI (140 km/ 6 hrs)
Early morning after having breakfast, we start riding back toward Manali. On arrival, time to say goodbye to your best companion throughout the whole adventurous Srinagar Leh Delhi Bike trip i.e. Our Bike. By late evening, we’ll board our Vehicle for Delhi.
Manali to Delhi
Overnight ride will be in a Volvo Bus. By morning at round 10 o’clock, we’ll reach Delhi. This will be the stop of Srinagar Leh Delhi Road Trip.
26 May to 05 Jun (FULL)
30 May to 09 Jun (5 Seats Left)
02 Jun to 12 Jun (5 Seats Left)
06 Jun to 16 Jun (Filling Fast)
09 Jun to 19 Jun (7 Seats Left)
13 Jun to 23 Jun (Filling Fast)
16 Jun to 26 Jun (FULL)
20 Jun to 30 Jun (OPEN)
23 Jun to 03 Jul (8 Seats Left)
27 Jun to 07 Jul (1 Seats Left)
30 Jun to 10 Jul (FULL)
04 Jul to 14 Jul (OPEN)
07 Jul to 17 Jul (FULL)
11 Jul to 21 Jul (Filling Fast)
18 Jul to 28 Jul (OPEN)
25 Jul to 04 Aug (OPEN)
01 Aug to 11 Aug (OPEN)
08 Aug to 18 Aug (OPEN)
15 Aug to 25 Aug (OPEN)
22 Aug to 01 Sep (OPEN)
29 Aug to 08 Sep (OPEN)
05 Sep to 15 Sep (OPEN)
₹ 22,999/- PP
₹ 20,999/- PP
₹ 32,999/- PP
₹ 30,999/- PP
₹ 37,999/- PP
₹ 33,999/- PP
₹ 47,999/- PP
₹ 43,999/- PP
✅ Royal Enfield Himalayan 411CC Bike (For Rented Bike Option)
✅ Riding Jacket, Gloves and Knee Guard for Bikers
✅ Tempo/Innova Vehicle (For Tempo Traveller Option)
✅ Sharing-based accommodation in Hotels/Camps/Guest houses (Double Sharing for Couples)
✅ Breakfast + Dinner (From Dinner on Day 02 till Breakfast on Day 10)
✅ Experienced Motorbike Mechanic during the trip
✅ Pangong, Nubra Permission fee
✅ Wildlife & Environmental Fee
✅ Oxygen Cylinder, Oximeter & Basic First Aid Kit
✅ Backup Vehicle to Carry Luggage
✅ All tolls during the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
✅ Achievement Certificate
✅ Memories of Life Time
❌ GST 5% (Service Tax)
❌ Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
❌ Any insurance
❌ Early check-in or late checkout rooms at any Guest House/ Camps
❌ Any entry fees or Personal Expenses
❌ Airport Transfers
❌ Fuel for own Vehicle Option
❌ Additional stays at any place except Itinerary will be chargeable.
❌ Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
❌ Camera/video camera fee at monuments
Because safety comes First
- Full payment / Advance Payment to be made at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before 15 days of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST 5% (Service Tax) will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed 10 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice.
- The Itinerary may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only.
- All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt. Ltd. reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
- For Rented Bike Option Rs.10,000 is the deposit Amount, which will be refunded back on the final day after completing trip.
- If you leave your bike at any place then deposit amount will not be refunded.
- Any damage/change of spare part will be payable by traveler directly.
- For International Traveller Rs. 4000 will be additional
- Liability for change in itinerary due to any reasons beyond our control Like Change in Weather Condition, Government Regulations, Local Authority, Biker Unions Rules & Regulations.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Gloves Riding
- Riding pants
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. There 2 ways to reach Ladakh. 1. The route from Manali to Leh 2. The route Srinagar to Leh. Most of the travelers opt to go on this trip from June to September. So these months are Leh Ladakh Bike Trip’s best time to travel.
- A. We provide Royal Enfield Himalayan Bikes for the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
- A. Yes, you have other options of bikes like Bajaj Avenger, Royal Enfield 350 & Royal Enfield 500 in Leh Ladakh Road Trip.
- A. No, we don’t have bikes with right shift gears.
- A. In the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, we provide all the accessories like Riding Jacket, Helmets, Riding Gloves, Riding Guards, Cans for fuel, etc.
- A. In the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, we provide all bikes in perfect conditions, with adding new bikes to our fleet every year.
- A. Yes, the fuel is also included in this Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip Cost.
- A. 60% Roads are in good condition, in other 40% you can experience off road driving.
- A. No, you do not need to carry any kit regarding bike repair. We will provide you mechanics and every tool you do need during the Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip.
- A. In backup vehicle we mostly provide Tempo Traveller / Tata Sumo / Mahindra Bolero
- A. Yes, Our Team will provide you a Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip Map.
- A. 30-40 People
- A. This is the kind of trip riding gear is made for. Get a riding jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and full face helmet. Keep in mind that all of your riding gear should be good to go against rain and hail.
- A. Yes there will be very cold, so it is advisory to carry thermal wear.
- A. We provide food for 2 times in a day i.e. Breakfast & Dinner.
- A. Carry an original Driving Licence card and a passport size photograph.
- A. Anybody travelling 10,000 feet above sea level will find difficulty in breathing or is likely to fall prey to altitude sickness. It happens due to low level of atmospheric oxygen. The biggest cause of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) is dehydration. People on the trip forget to drink enough water, they just keep on riding.
- To beat AMS, take the following steps:
1. Drink lots and lots of water mixed with glucose.
2. Take everything slow. Even little labor at high altitudes will leave you spent.
3. Take one Diamox at Manali on the morning when you leave for Leh. Diamox takes one hour to start working.
4. Don’t push too hard, take the trip slow. Ascent slowly, decent slowly.
5. If you feel the symptoms creeping up, stop and take some rest. Don’t keep pushing.
- A. Ladakhi people speaks local Ladakhi language though all of them understand Hindi with some of them (city dwellers) understand English too.
- A. Money can be exchanged only in Srinagar, Manali & Leh town, you can also use debit/credit card in few of the reputed shops and hotels but at additional 2% service tax.
- A. During the whole Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip you can get a BSNL network in some places, in Manali and Srinagar you can get every mobile network but in Ladakh region you can only access postpaid BSNL and Airtel.
- A. Khardungla Pass is the highest point of Srinagar Leh Bike Trip situated at the height of 5359m / 17582 ft.
- A. During the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip we provide Breakfast and dinner.
- A. The Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip is the group activity and Trip leaders have the responsibility of the whole trip in place of individual one so customized menus will be difficult to be available. However, you can ask for customization, if possible you can for it we will try to make it available.
- A. Yes, this Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip is full of surprises for shutterbugs. However, keep checking on the warning boards if it is not permitted at some places then avoid it.
- A. Yes, the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip is very safe for female solo travelers. Among all the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Tour organizers, Team Aahvan Adventures has a very proactive and responsible approach for all the trekkers, especially for female travelers.
- A. Yes in Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, you can join us as Solo Traveller. There are many solo male and female travelers join us for the Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip.
- A. If you are going to drive the bike then you must have a valid driving license as per government rules. As a pillion rider or as, the minimum age required is 10+ years.
- Yes, Sudden weather changes are expected in Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip, we suggest you always carry a light raincoat or waterproof windcheater/poncho.
- A. No, you do not need to take any permits. In our trip cost, we include Ladakh Permit from the Authorised Government department.
- A. Yes, you can go to Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip along with your family. The trip is moderate however physical fitness is required.
Get Amazing Discounts..