Terms & Conditions
Booking and Payment Policies
- To make a Bookings, please follow the steps outlined on our website or inquire about an offline via mail or call.
- The Bookings must be process by your parent or legal guardian if you are under 18 at the time of the reservation.
- A contract between us will be created as soon as we receive your booking deposit amount, where we have already confirmed the availability of your preferred arrangements and you book within any applicable time frame for doing so. In such cases, your booking will be treated as firm. Then, along with our invoice, we will email you a receipt for all payments received. Your reservation will be viewed as firm when we have not yet confirmed availability, and a contract between us will be created when we send you our invoice. Any electronic notification of your booking made through our website without first confirming its availability is not a confirmation of it.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) will be additional/Included as per the packages/hotels/flights and transfers.
- The Bookings must be accompanied by a minimum deposit amount quoted per person as per the travel plan/package. In any event, we must receive the entire balance six weeks prior to your departure. Bookings made within six weeks must be paid in full right away. Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash. If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TDS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared to us on mail at email@example.com
- We retain the right to regard your reservation as cancelled if the balance (together with any applicable surcharges) is not received by the deadline for any reason. You must pay the cancellation fees as per the cancellation policy depending on the date we reasonably treat your booking as cancelled.
- Before your travel is finalised, we have the right to modify advertised costs and correct any inaccuracies. At the time of booking, we will inform you of any errors of which we are aware as well as the pricing that was in effect at the time. Subject to the correction of errors, once the cost of your chosen trip has been confirmed at the time of booking, we will only change the price in the event of any change in our transportation costs, in dues, taxes, or fees, or in the exchange rates that have been used to determine the cost of your trip.
- Prior to making your reservation, kindly let us know of any particular requirements. When it’s feasible, we’ll try to accommodate any such request or make arrangements for our suppliers to do so. The fact that a specific request has been acknowledged or communicated to the supplier, or that it is listed on your invoice or any other paperwork, does not guarantee that it will be fulfilled. All custom requests are subject to availability until and until expressly verified. If a specific request is significant to you, you should, for your own security, get written assurance that it will be honoured (where this is feasible). For group departures, please cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before any online booking/reservation.
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at email@example.com
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
– Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
– Between 15−30 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
– Less than 15 days: No refund
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation. Refund will be processed within 15 working days after the cancellation date.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- If you are unable to go, you may transfer your spot to someone else (whom you introduce) as long as you notify us at least six weeks before to your departure and it is feasible to do so for specific bookings booked in your name. Before the transfer may take place, any expenses and fees incurred by us and/or any of our suppliers must be paid. The payment of any past-due debt is also required.
Depending on logistics and availability, adjustments to your confirmed trip may be possible, but there may be a fee involved.
- We don’t charge an amendment fee for doing this, and we only pass along any additional expenses related to offering extra or alternative services that are incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers. A change in travel dates is typically viewed as a cancellation of the first reservation and rebooking, in which case cancellation fees will be charged. If, for instance, the method used to determine the original holiday’s price has changed, the price may need to be recalculated.
- The itinerary is a guide that we will try to follow, but it may need to be changed on short notice due to circumstances or events beyond our control, such as bad weather, bad road conditions, or anything else that would constitute force majeure because of operating requirements set by the owners and operators of the accommodations, facilities, and modes of transportation. However, unless unforeseen events prevent it, the substance of your schedule will remain the same as far as is reasonably practicable. Should weather conditions involve you in extra costs such as accommodation, transportation and meals, these will be borne by mutual agreement between us.
- Please be aware that if you intend to bring a claim against us, it is your obligation to demonstrate that reasonable skill and care have not been utilized. Additionally, we won’t be held accountable for the actions of our agents, suppliers, or employees unless they were doing anything we had instructed them to do or acting in the course of their employment at the time (for agents and suppliers).
- We disclaim all liability for any harm, disease, death, loss (including the loss of property or enjoyment), damage, expense, cost, or other amount or claim of any kind.
- Any services that are not a part of our contract are not something we can be held accountable for. This covers, for instance, any extra services that a vendor (such as one of the local Adventure Alternative firms – see below) agrees to organize or deliver for you in cases where we have not committed to doing so as part of our contract. Any activities that a supplier promises to supply or organize for you while you are away that are not included in your contracted trip arrangements are considered supplementary services.
- We shall determine whether the services in issue had been lawfully delivered based on the representations we have made to you regarding the services we have committed to supply or arrange as part of our contract, as well as the laws and regulations of the country in which your claim happened. The specific services that gave rise to the claim or complaint will be regarded as having been properly supplied if they comply with the local laws and regulations that were in effect at the time and applied to those services.
- Please be aware that we cannot accept liability for any damage, loss, expense, or other sums (s) of any description that (1) were not reasonably foreseeable to us based on the information you provided to us regarding your booking prior to our accepting it, or (2) were not caused by any breach of contract or another fault on the part of ourselves, our employees, or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally, we are unable to bear responsibility for any business losses, including lost profits to independent contractors.
- All choices made during the trip are made by Aahvan personnel or employees of our local businesses, and you are required to follow any reasonable directions provided to you. If the team leader, trip guide, or another member of our staff or staff employed by our regional companies reasonably believes that your continued presence is compromising or is likely to compromise the good order, discipline, safety, or successful operation of the trip, the safety or wellbeing of any particular participant(s), or that of another third party, or if you violate any law or regulation of any country where the trip is taking place, they may withdraw you from the trip at any time.
- All of our clients are expected to show concern for others. We have the right to cancel your trip without prior notice if, in our reasonable judgment or in the reasonable opinion of another person in authority, you conduct in a way that endangers, upsets, or distresses our personnel, a third party, or causes property damage.
- In the aforementioned situations, if the information on your application form or medical questionnaire turns out to be substantially erroneous or incomplete, we or personnel employed by the local Aahvan firms are authorized to withdraw you from a trip. If you are withdrawn, you must immediately depart from the trip, and we have no further obligation to you. We won’t reimburse any charges or expenditures incurred as a result of the withdrawal, and no refunds will be given either. Additionally, you will be required to hold us harmless from any damage or costs that may occur from your activities.
If, in the unusual event, you have any cause for complaint or encounter any issues while on your trip, you must notify your tour guide or our local representative (if we have one) as well as the provider of the service(s) in question right away. Any verbal notification must be recorded in writing and delivered as quickly as possible to our tour guide, a local agency, and our supplier. You must contact us via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact information we gave you during your trip, providing us with complete details and a contact number. if any complaint or problem is not handled to your satisfaction by the tour leader, local agency, or supplier. We cannot start solving a complaint or issue unless we are aware of it. The majority of issues can be resolved quickly.
Other Terms & Policies:
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions, or any other travel-related unforeseen circumstances.
- Consent By using our website, you hereby consent to our TERMS and CONDITIONS and agree to its terms.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking to our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which travellers would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees, etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo IDs (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- Thr part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
- Note that Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd reserves the right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehavior, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
- If you have additional questions or require more information about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- To the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing, the information on our website and in other promotional materials is considered to be accurate. However, mistakes might happen from time to time, and information can then evolve. Therefore, you must make sure that you verify with us, at the time of booking, all the specifics of your selected trip, including the cost.
- You are in charge of arriving at all pre-booked parts of your vacation on schedule and checking in for flights at the proper time. No credit or refunds will be granted if you choose not to use any part of your vacation, and the company cannot be held liable if customers miss flights due to late check-ins. For lost, misplaced, or damaged travel papers, there will be no credit or reimbursements.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the company’s vehicles. For individuals who want to smoke, frequent breaks can be provided. Unless the customer expressly requests a smoking room, all accommodations will be booked with non-smoking rooms. Confirmation is subject to hotel capacity.
- Employees or representatives authorized by Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd will never get in touch with a user and ask for personal information such as a user’s credit or debit card number, expiration date, CVV, net banking login, passwords, OTP, etc. They will also never ask for money to be transferred to a personal or individual bank account. Furthermore, they won’t request that a user install any third-party software that would let them access the user’s smartphone or computer screen.
- By complying with any of these demands, you run the risk of being a victim of fraud and losing important information or money.
- Please report any requests for the aforementioned information right away to email@example.com, if you ever get one.
The User agrees to hold Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd, its affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, lawful successors, and assigns harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by such indemnified individuals and resulting from, resulting from, or non-performance of any covenant by the User.
Any violation of any country-specific laws or any Indian State/Union Territory specific violation or general codes of conduct shall be the exclusive responsibility of the User, and Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd shall have no liability in connection therewith.