sometimes its the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination
Our Voyage will start from Delhi at Volvo Bus Stand by late evening. The journey to Shimla is almost 8 hours long. Volvo will be in charge of your comfort concerns during the overnight journey.
Reach Shimla by morning. Then drive from Shimla to Kalpa through Kufri & Narkanda along the Indo-Tibetan Highway. Overnight at Kalpa.
In morning we will be riding to. Kaza located in the state of Himachal Pradesh is a famous and important town in the Spiti Valley. The old town is located on the outer edge of the city and the major attraction here is an ancient monastery.
Today, we will explore the magnificent beauty of Kaza. We will visit the Key Gompa Monastery and nestled between the mountains in a bowl-shaped area in the Spiti Valley is a small remote village named Langza. Langza is also considered to be one of the highest villages in the world with a motorable road.
After Breakfast, Depart for Chitkul the Last Village of India. It a famous and very beautiful place to visit. Overnight at Chitkul.
By Early morning we will depart for Shimla on the same way. Reach shimla by evening and board Volvo to travel for Delhi.
We’ll arrive in Delhi by morning, and now you’ve got a group of good friends and an extra bag to take home, which is full of adventurous, fun-filled memories to treasure for a lifetime.
Rs. 20,999/- Per Person (Ex-Delhi)
- Delhi to Shimla & Return Volvo Transfer
- Tempo Traveller for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation for 1 night at Kalpa
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Kaza
- Accommodation for 1 night at Chitkul
- Breakfast & Dinner (Dinner on Day 02 to Breakfast on Day 06)
- All tolls, parking charges and driver allowance All Taxes
- GST 5% (Service Tax)
- Any specific component not mentioned in inclusions
- Expenses of Personal Nature or Tips Camera Fees/monument fees / Entry fees
- Travel Insurance
- Full payment / Rs.5,000 for Trek / Rs.10,000 for Road Trip / Mountain Expedition to be made in advance at the time of booking
- Remaining / Rest Payment to be made before the start of the trip
- Booking can be made via NEFT / RTGS / SWIFT / Bank Transfer / Cash
- GST @ 5% will be additional on all the bookings
- Last Date of the booking will be closed before 07 days prior trip departure
- Cross confirm the dates and seat availability from our team via mail or call before any online booking/reservation
- If any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Full payment is required as per applicable airfare in case of flight booking
- In the event of cancellation of any trip/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified the same via mail at email@example.com
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice on mail and cancellation charges would be as follows
-Before 30 days: 90% of the total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 21−30 days: 75% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Between 11−20 days: 50% of total Land Package Cost is refundable
-Less than 10 days: No refund
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days after the cancellation date.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- No Refund will be payable:
-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
-If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
-If any client decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in Itinerary or trip
-If the client is not satisfied with any service of the operator
- Aahvan Adventures OPC Pvt Ltd can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program/Itinerary without any prior notice. It may Change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions, landslides, flight amendments, weather conditions or any other travel related unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of cancellation of the group from our end due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will either transfer the booking in our other fixed departure trips or refund the complete amount except flight charges if any.
- Aahvan Adventures takes utmost care to ensure the safety of its members during any of the adventure programs. However, in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Aahvan Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes arising due to the above will be subject to the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which traveller would not be allowed to participate in any of the adventure programs.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage/ offloading charges during any trip, monument fees, camera fees etc.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc. We would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Aahvan Adventures reserves right to dismiss any client from the tour due to any form of misbehaviour, unreasonable quarrel or physical/verbal assault affecting a client or any of the Ground Field Staff.
capture the moment that captivates you
pack your bag for great adventure
- Day Bag(20-30 litre) with Rain Cover (If you hire mule or porter)
- Back Pack(50-60 litre) with Rain Cover
- 2- water bottles
- Personal Medical kit (If you required)
- Hiking Shoes-water proof and ankle support
- Torch With extra batteries
- Original ID Card
- Glucose, Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion, Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Gloves Riding
- Riding pants
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inner
- Thermal Wear
- 2-jacket (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Warm Inner wears
- 2-Gloves (1 Woollen, 1 Waterproof)
- 2-Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- 4-T-shirts (2 Full Sleeves,
- 2 Half Sleeves)
- 2-Sweater (1 Fleece, 1 Woollen)
- 5-Socks (3 Cotton, 2 Woollen)
- Rain Coat / Poncho
- 2- Caps (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woollen Cap)
- UV sunglass
- Sunscreen Cream
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Lip Balm
- Quick Dry Towel
- Body Lotion
Who questions much, Shall learn much.
- A. July to October is best time for Spiti valley trip.
- A. During the daytime, the temperature will be around 8° to 12° and during the night it will fall down to -10°
- A. There is no provision for a bath on the trip.
- A. 20-30 People will be in a batch of Spiti Valley Trip
- A. 2 guides
- A. Yes, men and women will not be sharing tents, unless they want.
- A. We provide food for 2 times a day i.e. Breakfast and dinner.
- A. Carry an original ID card and a photograph.